Maeva! Welcome!Tahiti – Moorea – Bora Bora – island names that evoke a wonderful state of mind, seducing honeymooners, romantics, adventurers, and vacationers looking for escape. Here, around these South Seas isles, a romantic sunset sea sends giant curls of turquoise breaking onto the colorful reefs that protect the tranquil lagoons of warm, bright-emerald waters and white coral-sand beaches. With 118 islands boasting high, rugged mountain peaks, coral reefs, turquoise-blue lagoons, white sand, palm-fringed beaches, and luxuriously intimate resorts, each island paradise has something for everyone.
What makes Tahiti so unique for visitors?
People- Embrace the warmth of your Polynesian hosts whose love for their islands is seen through music, dance, and flowers.
Overwater Bungalows- Enjoy the drama and comfort of the world’s perfect hotel room while sleeping above soothing lagoon waters.
Cruising- Voyage within the legendary South Pacific aboard luxurious cruise ships, super yachts, or passenger freighter that travel between Tahiti’s most beautiful islands.
Polynesian Spas- Experience true relaxation and rejuvenation at one of the many luxurious Polynesian spas while nurtured by the tropical ambience.
Snorkeling & Diving- Share the warm, crystal-clear lagoons and Swift Ocean passes with schools of impossibly colored fish, docile sharks, and giant manta rays.
Honeymoons & Romance- Celebrate a new romance or a special anniversary in the most romantic spot on earth. Discover how the seclusion and setting of these islands create one of the world’s most desirable honeymoon destinations.
If you were here you’d be you again…Discover Tahiti…islands the way they used to be.
Bora Bora Vacations
Nowhere else in Tahiti says romance and adventure like Bora Bora. Graced with perfect beaches, the Bora Bora hotels in this South Seas jewel offer privacy and relaxation. Its dramatic peaks and shimmering lagoon will quickly put you under their spell. Explore surrounding islands by outrigger canoe, snorkel its clear blue waters, or shop for pearls at one of its many chic boutiques on a Bora Bora vacation
Most Popular Things to Do on Bora Bora:
- Swim with the creatures in the Bora Bora Lagoonarium
- Sail out to your motu at sunset
- Explore the reef’s clear water and find colorful fish
- Glimpse black-tipped sharks feeding
- Venture to the interior in an air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle
An oasis of peace and beauty in French Polynesia. Huahine is made up of two islands, Huahine-iti and Huahine-nui, connected by a small isthmus. Unwind in your private bungalow with a Tahiti vacation to Huahine island. Explore its many charms – the ancient marae, ancient sites at Maeva and Parea, hike in the Faahia Valley, snorkel in Avea Bay, or tour of the tropical gardens and delight in an organic lunch at Eden Parc.
Most Popular Things to Do in Huahine:
- Explore the sites of Tahiti’s royal past
- Savor French cuisine infused with local flavors
- Frolic in the placid turquoise-blue waters
- Tour the island interior and see vanilla plantations
- Sunbathe on a deserted white-sand beach
Just a short jump from Tahiti, Moorea takes you back to a time when South Seas life followed the gentle rhythms of sea and sun. Relax at a Moorea Resort, explore ancient archaeological sites in the Punch Valley, fine-dine Polynesian style at your Moorea Hotel, scuba dive in the lagoon, or hike the lush trail from Vaiare to Paopao. Seductively beautiful, our Moorea packages will have you under their spell.
Most Popular Things to Do in Moorea:
- Cruise along the colorful lagoons in a motorized boat
- Enjoy a guided tour of a Tahitian village
- Delight in a dinner buffet and watch the Coco show
- Encounter wild dolphins and whales on an eco-tour
- Savor tropical fruit in your overwater bungalow
Rangiroa boasts the most excellent diving in Tahiti. Visitors to Rangiroa come to be dazzled by this remote atoll’s teeming marine life. Venture out from your Rangiroa hotel and dive through the warm currents of the Avatoru and Tiputa pass in Rangi’s coral ring; or snorkel in the tepid waters of the Blue Lagoon. Find relaxation in the pink sands of Les Sables Roses near Motu Vahituri on your Rangiroa vacation.
Most Popular Things to Do in Rangiroa:
- Explore Avatoru and Tiputa village
- View marine life at any of the island’s dive sites
- Tour Rangiroa’s pearl farms
- Marvel at feeding reef sharks
- Experience a dolphin-watching cruise
Once at Tahiti Faa’a International Airport, you’ll find the island an ideal place to acclimate to Tahiti Vacations with its warm culture. Visit the Tahiti hotels and browse Papeete’s open-air market; later, the night-food market to feast on fresh barbeque. On your Tahiti vacation, take a guided hike in the Fautaua Valley, climb the summit of Aorai and Mt. Marau, or simply relax at your Tahiti hotel — you’ve arrived.
Most Popular Things to Do in Oahu:
- Marvel at the breathtaking sunset from a catamaran
- Enjoy a captivating Polynesian dance performance
- View Papeete Harbor and Point Venus from a helicopter
- Journey into the heart of Tahiti on a 4×4
- Relish sumptuous French cuisine
Known for its graceful pace, Tikehau, Tahiti is a ring-shaped atoll in the Tuamotu Islands where bougainvillea lace through trees and hibiscus blooms at every corner of the Tikehau hotels. From your Tikehau resort, hire a boat and bird watch, picnic, and unwind on a palm-tree lined motu; scuba dive in the Tuheiava pass, where manta rays swim- relax in the soft ocean breeze of your Tikehau hotel beachside bungalow.
Most Popular Things to Do in Oahu:
- Dive and snorkel through the warm clear waters
- Fish within the lagoon or out in the deep sea
- Marvel at the multi colored sky on a sunset cruise
- Rent a bicycle and explore at a leisurely pace
- Savor a quiet picnic on a secluded isle